- Ham, Egg and chips – £7.00
- Scampi, chips and pea’s – £7.00
- Steak and Mushroom Pie with Chips, Peas and Gravy £7.00
- Sausages, egg, chips and beans – £7.00
- Pasty or Large Sausage Roll with Beans and Chips – £ 6.00
- Burger in a bun with relish and chips – £6.50
- With cheese – £7.00 with Cheese and Bacon – £8.00
- Chicken curry with Mango Chutney Rice and/or Chips £7.00
- Chilli and Rice – £7.00
- Salads (ham, Tuna or Cheese) – £7.00
- Chips – £3.00 (large) – £2.00 (small)
- Cheesy Chips – £3.50 (large) – £2.50 (small)
- Fish Finger Sandwich – £4.00
- with chips – £6.00
See our Everyday Specials Board.
- Bacon or Sausage Roll – £3.50 (large) – £3.00 (small)
- Bacon with Egg or Mushroom Roll – £4.00 (large) – £3.50 (small)
- Breakfast Roll (Bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushroom and egg) – £6.00
- Beans or Mushrooms on toast – £3.50
- Scrambled or poached Eggs on toast – £3.50
- Breakfast (comes with Tea or Coffee and Toast ) Mega £10.00 – £9.00 (large) – £7.00 (small)
- Pot of Tea £1.00
- Cup of Coffee £1.00
- Mug of Coffee or Tea £1.50
Toastie and panini menu
Toasties (white or Superseeded bread)
- Cheese, Ham, Tuna, Bacon or Brie, with Tomato, Onion or Cranberry Sauce – £4.00
- with Chips and Garnish – £6.00
- Choice of 2 fillings as above – £5.00
- with chips and Garnish – £7.00
Lunch and lite bites
|Pasty with Chips and Beans||£6.00|
|Large Sausage Roll with Chips and Beans||£6.00|
|Sandwiches – Tuna, Ham, Cheese, Egg Mayo with or without Salad||£2.50|
|Homemade Steak and Mushroom Pie with Pea’s Chips and Gravy||£7.00|
|Soup & roll (options below)|
|Tomato & basil soup||£3.00|
|Burger & chips||£6.50|
|Burger & chips with cheese||£7.00|
|Burger & Chips with Cheese and Bacon||£8.00|
Main and Evening menu
|Ham, Egg & Chips||£7.00|
|Scampi, chips & peas||£7.00|
|Chicken curry with rice and/or chips||£7.00|
|Cottage pie & vegetables||£10.00|
|Fish & chips, peas & tartare sauce (bread and butter)||£7.50|
|Steak and mushroom pie with chips, peas & gravy||£8.00|
|Roast meal – chicken, beef or pork with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables||£13.00|
|Salmon, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables||£13.00|
|Chicken chasseur, new potatoes & vegetables||£13.00|
|Sticky Toffee Pudding with Fresh Cream||£6.00|
|Fruit crumble with custard||£6.00|
|Cheesecake with cream||£6.00|
|Profiteroles with cream||£6.00|
Codorniu Brut Clasico Cava – Spain – £23.00
Classy, dry, sparking wine, this renowned house choose to use the transitional Spanish varieties of Parellada, Xarel-lo and Macabeo.
Borca Sanleo Prosecco – Italy £23.00 a Bottle or £6.00 a Glass of 200ml
Goldcoast Chenin Blanc, Western Cape – South Africa – £15.00
Clean and fragrant: Medium-dry and fresh white with plenty of light tropical fruit flavours.
Urnenta Sauvignon Blanc – Central Valley, Chile – £15.00
Classic gooseberry flavours enhanced by tropical fruit and flavours.
Belvino Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie – Italy – £17.00
Delicately flavoured with notes of green apple and pear with just a hint of sweetness.
White Zinfandel Rose, Terrazzo – Italy – £15.00
From the deep south of Italy, subtle strawberry fruit, finishes with a toach of sweetness.
Urmeneta Merlot, Central Valley – Chile – £15.00
Soft, warm and smooth red with lots of blackcurrant and plum fruits and a dash of spice.
Hardys “The Riddle” Shiraz-Cabernet – SE Australia – £17.00
Spicy pepper, raspberry and cherry of the shiraz and the blackcurrant, capsicum and mint of the cabernet. Lightly oaken, soft and mellow.
Cape 1652 Pinotage, Western Cape – South Africa – £14.00
Smooth, soft and rich blackcurrant with a nice splattering of spice on the juicy finish.
Marques De Morano Rioja – Criaza Tinto – Spain – £16.00
Mazuelo adds a ripe cherry chunkiness to the smooth raspberries and cream style of tempanillo.
Bucks Fizz – £4.00 a glass
Pimms and Lemonade With fresh fruit – £4.00 a glass
125ML measure available upon request.