- Ham, Egg and chips – £6.50
- Scampi, chips and pea’s – £6.50
- Cod, chips, peas with tartare sauce (bread and butter) – £7.50
- Sausages, egg, chips and beans – £6.50
- Jacket potato (Cheese, Beans, Chilli or Tuna) – £ 6.50
- Burger in a bun with relish and chips – £6.00
- With cheese – £6.50
- Chicken curry with rice and/or chips £6.50
- Chilli and Rice – £6.50
- Salads (ham, Tuna or Cheese) – £6.50
- Chips – £3.00 (large) – £1.50 (small)
- Cheesy Chips – £3.50 (large) – £2.00 (small)
- Fish Finger Sandwich – £4.00
- with chips – £6.00
See our Everyday Specials Board.
- Bacon or Sausage Roll – £3.00 (large) – £2.50 (small)
- Bacon with Egg or Mushroom Roll – £3.50 (large) – £3.00 (small)
- Breakfast Roll (Bacon, sausage, black pudding, mushroom and egg) – £5.00
- Beans on toast – £3.00
- Scrambled or poached Eggs on toast – £3.00
- Breakfast (comes with Tea or Coffee and Toast ) – £7.00 (large) – £5.50 (small)
- Pot of Tea £1.00
- Coffee £1.00
- Hot Chocolate £1.50
Toasties & Panini Menu
Toasties (brown or white bread)
- Cheese, ham, tuna, bacon or brie – £3.50
- with chips – £5.00
- fillings as above – £4.50
- with chips and Garnish – £5.50
Lunch & Lite Bites
|Jacket Potato (options below)||£6.00|
|Cheese & beans|
|Soup & roll (options below)||£3.00|
|Tomato & basil soup|
|Burger & chips||£6.00|
|Burger & chips with cheese||£6.50|
|Large sausage roll, chips & beans||£5.00|
|Sandwiches & chips||£5.00|
Main & evening menu
|Ham, Egg & Chips||£6.50|
|Scampi, chips & peas||£6.50|
|Chicken curry with rice and/or chips||£6.50|
|Cottage pie & vegetables||£7.00|
|Fish & chips, peas & tartare sauce (bread and butter)||£7.50|
|Steak and mushroom pie with chips, peas & gravy||£7.50|
|Roast meal – chicken, beef or pork with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables||£12.00|
|Salmon, new potatoes and seasonal vegetables||£12.00|
|Chicken chasseur, new potatoes & vegetables||£12.00|
|Sticky Toffee Pudding with custard||£4.00|
|Fruit crumble with custard||£4.00|
|Cheesecake with cream||£4.00|
|Profiteroles with cream||£4.00|
Codorniu Brut Clasico Cava – Spain – £20.00
Classy, dry, sparking wine, this renowned house choose to use the transitional Spanish varieties of Parellada, Xarel-lo and Macabeo.
DA LUCA PROSECCO – Italy £20.00 a Bottle or £5.00 a Glass
Chenin Blanc, Western Cape – South Africa – £14.00
Clean and fragrant: Medium-dry and fresh white with plenty of light tropical fruit flavours.
Monte Verde Sauvignon Blanc – Central Valley, Chile – £15.00
Classic gooseberry flavours enhanced by tropical fruit and flavours.
Belvino Pinot Grigio Delle Venezie – Italy – £15.00
Delicately flavoured with notes of green apple and pear with just a hint of sweetness.
White Zinfandel Rose, Wicked Lady – Italy – £14.00
From the deep south of Italy, subtle strawberry fruit, finishes with a toach of sweetness.
Los Romeros Merlot, Central Valley – Chile – £14.00
Soft, warm and smooth red with lots of blackcurrant and plum fruits and a dash of spice.
Hardys “The Riddle” Shiraz-Cabernet – SE Australia – £15.00
Spicy pepper, raspberry and cherry of the shiraz and the blackcurrant, capsicum and mint of the cabernet. Lightly oaken, soft and mellow.
Cape 1652 Pinotage, Western Cape – South Africa – £14.00
Smooth, soft and rich blackcurrant with a nice splattering of spice on the juicy finish.
Marques De Morano Rioja – Criaza Tinto – Spain – £16.00
Mazuelo adds a ripe cherry chunkiness to the smooth raspberries and cream style of tempanillo.
Bucks Fizz – £3.50 a glass
Pimms and Lemonade With fresh fruit – £3.50 a glass
125ML measure available upon request.